Friday, May 14, 2010

Burn

Last night as I left for the gym Josh challenged me to have a hard workout. So I did. Instead of burning 150 on the treadmill, I pushed myself to 200, which turned into 218 after my cool down. I do interval running. 15 minutes on the bike (level 6 is as high as I can go at this point) gave me 107 and 3 miles. The treadmaster was free so I cut that workout short, and hopped on the treadmaster for 30 minutes, burning 375 calories by doing intervals of 3 minutes maximum treadles, 3 minutes medium treadles. 375-awesome. I only had to wait about 3 minutes for a bike to be free again, and hopped on that for 20 minutes at level six. I usually only do thirty minutes on the bike, but I wanted to push myself to 35 today. That 20 minutes got me 5 miles and 152 calories.

Total burn: 852 ...Awesome

I won't always be this detailed of my workout, but I was especially psyched about last night's.

No comments:

Post a Comment